mardi 23 février 2010

voip call canada free, call china free, call india free, call singapore free

MediaRing offers US, Canada, China, Singapore United Kingdom free calls this Chinese New Year Period

Here in Singapore, CNY is over. I was on a shopping spree till i realised its Chinese new year and not Diwali. I wonder, what my wife has spent on my credit card:P

Oh its yet time to receive my credit card bills. Let me move on with the post. Its time for more and more free VOIP call offers and i love each of them.

This is a huge promotion by MediaringTalk, From Feb1 2007 (oops i totally missed this one, sorry) till 31st March 2007, you can call

United Kingdom- fixed
US, Canada, China, Singapore- Fixed & Mobile

The only downside is, each call is limited to 10 minutes. However, there are no restrictions on calling the same destination multiple times. Well, I don't mind calling my friends for 10 minutes and cut the call to dial again :-)

So if you are eager to know about your Ex-GF (*cough*) in US or Canada, give her a buzz and wish Kung Hei Fat Choi or Gong Xi Fa Cai..or maybe happy holi :-)

Have fun Calling! almost forgot, You need to Register to their service

Posted by Vinay at 7:18 AM

Labels: call canada free, call china free, call india free, call singapore free, call uk free, mediaring

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I send you this information many days ago, but seems that you dont read my commentary.

In other information, i find a service "five stars service", your page dont work, but the telephone is work, (1-218-339-1986 and 1990) i can call to all Mexico for free (5 min per call) but i can call again and again. Is possible call to others countrys, but i dont know all countrys including
Your page is jazango.com